Why Websites Are Essential
Do you have a growing business? Or, do you want to start a business? Professional websites are the #1 marketing tool for any business big or small. Creating a place for yourself and your customers to connect will take your growing business to success within days, or weeks even. More than 2.1 billion people use the Internet everyday and 90% of those people are searching for companies and products. You will reach millions of people everyday your website is active and within a very short time you could impact thousands of people. Websites offer a variety of services you can provide to your customers and the people who visit your website. You have full access to your content, pictures, blogs, and anything else you would like your website to broadcast.
How To Get Started
Now that you understand that websites are absolutely essential for your business, here are key factors on how to get started:
- Finding a Good Hosting Company – When choosing a web host be sure to look at their advantages/disadvantages to figure out what your website will need. Be aware of the companies reputation, customer service, and uptime track rate. For first timers we recommend using a shared hosting account because its easy maintenance and low price. The price of these services vary on the needs of your company and how much you time you will put into it. An important detail to pay attention to is the renewal fee for it may be more than the sign up fee. Be aware that low prices does not mean high quality, and as an entrepreneur always thrive to get the best so you can have the best.
- Buying a Domain – Making the right decision on a domain name will impact the success of your business. Create a domain that is memorable, unique, and represents your business. Looking professional and building a reputation are key factors when growing your business and a domain will boost your overall image of your website. Yes, there are shared domains for free but that will make your website look amateur and people will not take a second look. Owning a domain name is an essential part in developing your business and your brand.
Top 3 Web Hosting Companies
Here are the top hosting companies to make your website.
1. Site Ground
- Description- This company is the best when it comes to top quality.
- Pros- Great Customer Service, 24hr Technical Support, Premium Features, Fair Prices, Works with WordPress, and much more.
- Cons- Not a lot of storage
2. Go Daddy
- Description- This company is known for its domain names.
- Pros- Very Affordable Prices, Easy and Simple To Use, Offer Discounts,
- Cons- Poor Performance, Bad Customer Service
3. Blue Host
- Description- This company is simple but yet reliable.
- Pros- Strong Uptime, Very Secured, Reliable, Great Low Prices
- Cons- Slow Speed